skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Robo-thumbs
Monday, 20 July 2009
Ok, ok...
...I'll do some real posts later. I'm going to the offices of Eidos this morning for a hands-on with Batman: Arkham Asylum and Mini Ninjas, and I should be getting preview levels of Wolfenstein this afternoon as well. So, real content is on the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Kotaku
53 minutes ago
Boing Boing
1 hour ago
Occasional Superheroine
5 weeks ago
Chris's Invincible Super-Blog
1 year ago
Technology: Games blog | guardian.co.uk
12 years ago
Topless Robot
Society For The Advancement of Dave
John's Corner
Fidgit Atom Feed
GameLife
Good Stuff
Games Radar
The Leisure Lab
Megabits of Gaming
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(6)
I've played Batman: Arkham Asylum, who wants to to...
What's up?
Ok, ok...
Follow diversion
A confession...
Fallout falls to Fight Night 4!
►
June
(13)
About Me
Ibwib
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment